The job type of an open position describes the type of contract you will receive when you are hired.
The following job types are available on MoBerries:
- Full time: A permanent employment contract, which runs over a longer period of time and covers 40 working hours per week.
- Part time: A fixed employment contract, which runs over a longer period of time and covers 20 working hours per week.
- Contract: An individually agreed employment relationship, the working hours and time limit of which are specified in the contract.
- Internship: A fixed-term employment relationship, which usually covers 40 hours of work per week and gives you the opportunity to gain insight into a job.
- Temporary: A temporary but permanent contract, usually used for interim managers.